Looking for AYUSLIMA Ayurvedic Dietary Supplements?
SORRY, THE PRODUCT AYUSLIMA IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE.
The AyuSlima product is no longer available although you may find similar products below.
Alternative products to AyuSlima you may be interested in:
May aid in Obesity / Weight Loss
Obesity problems are due to prolonged or persistent high calorie diet that results in excess fat deposition in various parts of the body. If severe, it could impair the function of vital organs in our body.
The benefits of AyuSlima may aid:
- Helps to relieve mild cough
- Eases expectoration
- Clears respiratory congestion
- Restores normal breathing
- Soothes sore throat.
Avoid fatty and high calorie foods.
- 1. Obesity
- 1. Excess Fat Deposition In Various Parts Of Body
- 2. Feeling Of Breathlessness
- 3. Hypertension
- 4. Diabetes
AyuSlima may aid in:
- 1. Sheds Extra Pounds
- 2. Increases The BMR (Basal Metabolic Rate)
- 3. Maintains Weight Loss
- 4. Checks Constipation
- 5. It Suppress The Appetite, Thereby Reduces The Intake Of Fats And Carbohydrates.
- 6. It Leads To Optimal Utilization Of Nutrients.
- 7. It Inhibits Fatty Acid Synthesis
- 8. Avoids Fat Accumulation In The Body.
- 9. Prevents The Water Retention In The Body.
AyuSlima should be taken with a reduced (light) calorie diet + AyuLax on daily basis.
* Help AyuSlima to help you. You should start seeing results in 2-3 weeks, allow at least 3 months for full benefits.
AyuSlima Dosage - 2 capsules three times a day as under:
1st Dose - 2 capsules fifteen minutes before breakfast with 500ml of warm water
2nd Dose - 2 capsules fifteen minutes before lunch with 500ml of warm water
3rd Dose - 2 capsules fifteen minutes before dinner with 500ml of warm water.
To add to its efficacy you should take AyuLax Dosage - 2 capsules before retiring at night.
Note - After achieving the desired weight loss, you may reduce the dosage to a maintenance dosage of 2 capsule twice a day.
Avoid fatty and high calorie foods
Recommended Products Combination
AyuSlima + AyuLax
Commiphora Mukul 100 mg
Cyperus Rotundus 75 mg
Plumbago Zeylanica 30 mg
Embelia Ribes 30 mg
Operculina Turpethum 30 mg
Picrorhiza Kurroa 30 mg
Embelia Officinalis 25 mg
Terminalia Chebula 25 mg
Terminalia Belerica 25 mg
Piper Longum 25 mg
Piper Nigrum 25 mg